Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

My literacy hurricane work

Kia Ora Korimako Whanau for my reading contract this week I did a slide show on hurricanes and a desert story. It included a house plan, a infographic, a parody about hurricanes, a diagram of hurricanes in different hemispheres, some answers to questions and some evaluations.  My slideshow is below. Some of it was really tricky because I hadn't used the learning tools before and my mum was in full teacher mode. The sources were the videos, articles and information posted from teachers.  My questions are how else could I have drawn the house using my computer instead? Also is your mum going full teacher mode on you?


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post