Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Lockdown Data Detectives Investigation



This is my statistical investigation that I did on the foods in my fridge. In my slideshow you can see my tally chart and my graph. Next time I would do the food in the freezer too but mum had so much food in the fridge it was too much to count. My source was the fridge and the information the teachers gave me. My questions are ..... what could I have done better? what other ways could I have graphed this? What other things in the house could I graph?


1 comment:

  1. nice luca ilove the lockdown data its awsome

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post